Please ensure you have read this eligibility criteria thoroughly, prior to your application.
Successful projects will...
- Be based in Glastonbury or the surrounding areas
- Have the intention of become a financially self sustaining project.
- Benefit the community in one of the following ways: community networking, environmentally, financially, socially, educationally, culturally, or be concerned with housing, food sustainability, energy resilience or transport.
- Be well thought through, planned efficiently and clearly presented in the application.
- Demonstrate how the proposed work meets a gap in provision and complements existing services.
- Encourage community cohesion and celebrate diversity
- Be a group or community organisation
- Already have a sustainability plan in place for continuation beyond this funding period.
- Already have the necessary skills and experience within the application team OR have plans on how to access these skills.
- Be an individual project designed at career development or personal monetary gain.
- Be an individual applying for funding to access training/ courses
- Be harmful to people, animals or the environment
- Be a statutory organisation, such as Local Authorities or NHS organisations
- Already owe monies to other organisations and intend to use this grant to pay debts
Please note that whilst we do encourage applications from cultural groups such as the arts, these projects must clearly specify HOW they will be benefitting the local community, otherwise they will not be successful.