The Glastonbury Trust
2-4, High St
Registered Charity Number 1078170
Company Number 3814918
Access to and use of this site is provided by Glastonbury Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Glastonbury Trust reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- All material on this site is copyright of The Glastonbury Trust or third parties. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is prohibited without prior written consent of The Glastonbury Trust. Documents may be copied for personal use only on condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
- This website contains links to websites operated by parties other than The Glastonbury Trust. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Glastonbury Trust does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The Glastonbury Trust's inclusion of links does not imply any endorsements of the material on such websites.
- Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this website must obtain prior written consent from The Glastonbury Trust.
- Glastonbury Trust's website is intended to provide information on Glastonbury Trust's activities and issues relevant to its objectives. Whilst Glastonbury Trust has taken every precaution in compiling this site neither it nor any contributors to the site can be held responsible for any action taken by any person or organisation as a result, direct or otherwise, on information contained in or accessed through this website.
- Glastonbury Trust does not guarantee that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- Glastonbury Trust is not responsible for ensuring the availability of the website or the timeliness or otherwise of any content or information being made available to you.
- Glastonbury Trust reserves the right to replace or amend any part of this website at any time without prior notice.
- Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Site shall be solely between you and that third party and we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from any such dealings, nor shall we be deemed to be acting as an agent for you in any such dealings.
- So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Site (including the reliance upon any information contained on it).
- Reporting issues or making complaints
If you experience any difficulties with the website, would like to offer any feedback or suggestions, or wish to make a complaint about any content that you find inappropriate or believe is incorrect, or about any material which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of another party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this Site after any variation has been posted.
We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.